Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
News

[Pinned] "When I Grow Up" is off the ground and running

On August 1, 2010 a group of AO players dedicated the ideal that Members help Memebers created "When I Grow Up". A very large QL300 City was purchased and the players setup shop and began life in the new organization.Founding members:Lhisa - Pres...
Small Lhisa 7y
Lhisa2950Small Rednekk 4y
[Pinned] BYFOUR
News

[Pinned] BYFOUR

On August 5, 2010 When I Grow Up was accepted as an applicant member to BYFOUR alliance.We have been added to the chat the bot. If you have a toon that needs access please contact Lhisa in game as I am admin for BYFOUR and can add you.Our members...
Small Lhisa 7y
Lhisa1457Small Lhisa 7y
News

Server Merge

I am renewing my accounts for at least one month in anticipation for the merge. http://forums.anarchy-online.com/showpost.php?p=6109487&postcount=637While that is scheduled for Tue, given FC's string of broken promises surrounding AO, I am not...
Small Metamorphiq 4y
Metamorphiq41245Small Rednekk 4y
News

Where is everyone

So it has been a few months since we all took breaks. And things might be ready to come back together a bit I hope. Twink was back tonight and I hope he will be around more now. How are the other core members of WIGU doing and what are your pla...
Small Lhisa 5y
Lhisa92029Small Rednekk 4y
News

I don't see this as a good thing

Today's FWM,Means announced his resignation from Fun Com.
Small Metamorphiq 5y
Metamorphiq1874Small Metamorphiq 5y
News

Ranadvy

recruit named Ranadvy logged on a couple minutes ago. Asked about OU and Red. Told him Red was back but hadn't seen OU and he left org. Don't really remember him but I guess it doesn't matter. didn't even really talk to me as soon as he found ...
Small Springhead 5y
Springhead1836Small Springhead 5y
News

Red invited a new member yesterday

He rolled an Agent, but had expressed an interest in a Melee toon. Based on a few questions he'd asked, Both Red and I agreed, he'd probably best enjoy an Enfo. I Told Red that I'd join them (Red had mentioned rolling a noobisland toon to help out...
Small Metamorphiq 5y
Metamorphiq1459Small Metamorphiq 5y
News

I re invited an old member...Klint

He approached me earlier today under the toon Randadvy (a low level advy)He also wants to bring in a couple atls. He has a 166 Crat and an NT in 170s to re join as well.He has full expansions.
Small Metamorphiq 5y
Metamorphiq1482Small Metamorphiq 5y
News

Am I to assume OU is back?

playing silly nonsense games? Or is this some punk that needs to be petitioned?[Oudimrr]: Greetings .Metamorphiq. This is GM .Oudimrr. Do you have a moment to speak about your petition You may reply by either using Shift+R or tell .Oudimrr. We cur...
Small Metamorphiq 5y
Metamorphiq3507Small Rednekk 5y
News

CT hit by record Storm

Massive power outages for several days have kept me offline since Sat.May be fine now. Not fully certain yet that power won't fail again.
Small Metamorphiq 5y
Metamorphiq2436Small Springhead 5y
News

We are back

Both Springhead and I have resubbed our accounts. We are discussing what needs to be done with our mains so we plan on doing things like City Raids and farming Dynas for PB patterns etc.We'd both like to have at least one decently geared end game ...
Small Metamorphiq 5y
Metamorphiq6642Small Springhead 5y
News

Coming back :)

I know it's been a heck of a long time and I am sorry for all of those that I haven't kept up with. I have been going through alot since I've been back home and FINALLY!! am settling in. I have internet for sure now and I'm going to create a free ...
Small Ousooner 6y
Ousooner1356Small Ousooner 6y
News

Out for a bit

Wife and I need to move in within the next couple months. Not sure where just yet which means I don't even know what the Internet situation will be. In the mean time, I have not renewd my AO account. I will review this after I am settled in.Also, ...
Small Metamorphiq 6y
Metamorphiq1387Small Metamorphiq 6y
News

Ado Brain

[When I Grow Up] Pugfarmer: update[When I Grow Up] Pugfarmer: Syndicate Brain Symbiant of the Thug :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[When I Grow Up] Pugfarmer: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![When I Grow Up] Pugfarmer: YAUY!!![When I Grow Up] Rednekk: Gz[When I G...
Small McGiggles 6y
McGiggles1418Small McGiggles 6y
News

By4 chat

Thought this was funny...[Byfour] Joulia: Im gonna employ Wigu to help me get my doc guns next week[Byfour] Joulia: are they for hire?[Byfour] Cryptometh: their rates are OUTRAGEOUS![Byfour] Joulia: What about my five finger discount?haha
Small McGiggles 6y
McGiggles1417Small McGiggles 6y
News

I spot an OU

At last I had the chance to go and actually get on to see how everyone was doing :) doesn't mean I'm on everyday but, I will let you all know soon enough. I'm moving at this time to an apartment with 2 other people I will have internet shortly whi...
Small Ousooner 6y
Ousooner1381Small Ousooner 6y
News

Enlightenment

(23:22) You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Namaru' has reached enlightenment.
Small Lhisa 6y
Lhisa5763Small Rednekk 6y
News

No one was on

You feel the core of your being shift, as the source makes room for a divine presence. 'Metamorphiq' has reached enlightenment.
Small Metamorphiq 6y
Metamorphiq5709Small McGiggles 6y
News

Welcome Back Lhisa!!!!!

Welcome home.hehe
Small Metamorphiq 6y
Metamorphiq2487Small Lhisa 6y
News

Spring Hit 200

So last night Springhead hit 200. He is on the way to 220 now. Gratz Spring.
Small Lhisa 6y
Lhisa3570Small Springhead 6y